Kaitlin Murphy, Reg PT, MScPT, BKiH
Kaitlin is an enthusiastic physiotherapist dedicated to providing optimal and comprehensive care to every patient she meets. She completed her Bachelor of Kinesiology with Honors and Nutrition from Acadia University in 2015 and went on to completer her Masters of Science in Physiotherapy from Dalhousie University in 2017.
Her true passion is helping people achieve a higher quality of life by becoming more active. She enjoys developing individual treatment programs to address each client’s needs and help them achieve their goals. Kaitlin is eager to empower every patient with knowledge, and a better understanding of their impairments to achieve optimal outcomes.
She has a special interest in treating dizziness, balance impairments, concussions, and musculoskeletal conditions.
Outside the clinic, Kaitlin enjoys being active through soccer, yoga, and running. Her personal interest in health and fitness drives her desire to improve the quality of life and functional status of her patients.
- Cervical Headaches (2019)
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Management (2019)
- The Meridian Health Education Acupuncture and Dry Needling (2018)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling for the Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling for the Lumbo-Pelvic Region
- Concussion: What About the Neck (2018)
- Introductory Vestibular Rehabilitation (2017)
- Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation (2017)
- Introduction to Neuro-Proprioceptive with Leukotape (2016)